- This event has passed.
Tech for All: Growing Talent in the City of Brotherly Love
May 12 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Imagine a world without technologists – no online shopping, easy grocery delivery, funny TikTok videos, or virtual meetings. Our world is more digital than ever and creating, growing and retaining tech talent is crucial to the success of our companies, and our entire region. But cultivating strong talent pipelines means thinking outside the box of the traditional college-to-job pipeline and opening doors to more Philadelphians.
We’re speaking with:
• Keighan Gunther, AVP; LaunchCode Philadelphia
• Dan Rhoton, Executive Director; Hopeworks ‘N Camden
• Shana Savage, Assistant Director of IT Apprenticeships, Urban Tech Project; The School District of Philadelphia
• Melanie Hidalgo-Britt, Chief Revenue Officer, Coded by Kids
• Jason Bannon, Vice President, Marketing & Communications; Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania (Moderator)
During this panel, you’ll hear from our region’s top organizations leading the charge in free, accessible tech exposure, education, and career placement. Come with your minds open and your questions ready!